Be a part of the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. If you take pride in your work, want a challenge that inspires your best ideas, and enjoy being part of a winning team, this is the place for you.
We are currently searching for the right talent to fill this opportunity:
Retail Sales Specialist C
(U.S. Citizenship Required*)
· Develops and implements tactical and strategic action plans for profit and loss for one store at one site.
· Accountable for all daily cash control requirements.
· Receives and processes freight.
· Maintains stock balances, determine stock levels, organize customer orders and special events, process Mark Out of Stock (MOS) and Return to Vendor (RTV) merchandise.
· Completes inventory paperwork, initiates and processes inter-store transfers, prepares and executes annual store inventory.
· Receives merchandise and transfers per locations, setting up retail store or traveling store venues or events
· Implements current floor sets and maintains visual standards.
· Initiates specialized sales events.
· Coordinates store maintenance activities.
· Oversee daily operations, and sales and finance functions for travel store operations.
· Performs daily activities such as assortment planning, inventory control, venue logistics, shipping methods and sales analysis
· Monitors and communicates sales trends as basis for new business expansion including increasing site customer base, developing and implementing site specific promotions and merchandise.
· Maintains professional and appealing traveling store/event and retail stores environment
· Leverage comprehensive knowledge and understanding of company and store products and services to meet customer needs, create a competitive advantage, and promote business growth.
· Understand customer requirements and develop relationships with customers.
· Track and analyze sales data and ensure that sales plans are met or exceeded.
· Develop working relationships with store personnel to ensure consistent customer experience.
· Manage customer service standards, including developing new corporate customer bases and implementing brand ambassador program.
· Oversee presentation of merchandise in keeping with company visual identity by implementing consistent floor sets, clean facilities, and innovative display techniques.
· Able to travel up to 70% of time worked.
· Able to drive a van.
· Able to work a non-standard work shift.
· Retail sales experience is required.
*U.S. Citizenship is required by law, regulation, executive order, or government contract.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or GED and typically 4 or more years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Conditions of Employment:
Applicants selected for employment will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background investigation which may include education, criminal and work history verifications.
About Our Company:
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is dedicated to providing our clients with a high standard of quality products and services. For two decades, our reputation has been built on this dedication and the long-term relationships developed with some of the most prestigious companies in the aerospace and defense industries. These business relationships give you the opportunity to not only find a job, but to find one you can value and enjoy. We will be dedicated to you and to making your career a success.
Accepted applicants will have the opportunity to be eligible for benefits, including medical and supplemental insurance and a 401K. Appreciation and gratitude for employees is a hallmark of organizations with low turnover.
Moseley Technical Services, Inc. is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Join a team that values your experience!